Out of many popular DJs in the world, there are only a few who deserve receiving fame and credit for their phenomenal piece of work been done in the field of music and one of them is the successful, the sensational David Guetta. These days when it seems more like a trend that music is been used as a , worth-listening music and appreciable rapping is a rare thing to expect from the newcomers. David Guetta is a popular DJ who enjoys being among the top 10 richest DJs in the world with a net-worth more than $30 Million. Here are a few unbelievable facts about DJ David Guetta that his followers might have had missed so far. Have a look!
Knowing DJ David Guetta
David Guetta is completely justifying being born on 7th November in Paris as the scorpion man, intensely passionate and totally calm and composed creature with smoldering passion underneath his outer layer of innocent looks. The French House Music producer was initially a DJ at nightclubs in Paris, but later decided to move on with singing and songwriting when Guetta’s first hit single “Just A Little More” has gone over 300,000 copies on demand. In 1990 when he was influencing the rise of house music he met his wife Cathy Guetta who gave him two beautiful children living in Paris with a net worth of $30 million. He is best known for F*ck Me I’M Famous.
A closer looks at His Achievements
The French superstar DJ and multi selling artist, combining daft punk’s sleek house music with a twist of electro clash’s punch has been on Forbes list of Greatest DJ’s of World. He has successfully managed to market house music by sugar coating it with R&B vocals and commercial hip hop sounds to pop fans in US. His impressive achievements are:
2012- Favorite Electronic Dance Music
In 2007-2008 he won best International Male Solo Artist.
His recent album’s first single ‘When Loves Takes over’ nested him a 2 Grammy as a producer.
Co-produced The Black Eyed Peas’ recent No.1 hit ‘I Gotta Feeling’
‘Sexy Bitch’ featured R&B singer Akon, reaching No.5 in US pop charts.
DJ Magazine called 2009 Guetta’s ‘Year Zero’ came third in the magazine’s top 100 DJs poll.
‘Memories’, ‘When Loves Takes Over You’, ‘Getting Over You’ and Sexy Bitch was listing No.1 in the UK top charts and becoming top five hits in US and selling three million copies worldwide.
The same year when he founded Gum Production, his first hit single “Just a little more love’ had gone over 300,000 copies
Guetta has sold over 3 million albums and 15 million singles worldwide.
He was voted as No.1 DJ in the ‘DJ Mag Top 100 DJ’s fan poll’ in 2011.
In 2007 he won “World’s Best Selling DJ in the World” Music Award.
Unbelievable facts about DJ David Guetta
1) Currently ought on an odyssey of competition to encourage people to follow him, those 100,000 twitter followers will get to meet Guetta in person.
2) Has over two million fans on facebook.
3) He has recently tipped over 10 million friends on Facebook in 2 months alone.
4) Last October he launched his own iPhone App that allow his fans to remix his tracks on their phones.
5) His app allows his fans to stay up-to-date with his latest Twitter shots and tour movements, as well allow them to purchase his music.
6) He has three production bases in Paris, London and Ibiza.
7) Began hosting parties at the age of 13 in his basements.
8) Start DJing at the age of 17.
9) He got 5 million twitter followers.
10) Have over 33 million Facebook likes and 889 million You Tube views.
11) He has been igniting the Europe’s Dance clubs for two decades now.
12) He writes many of his songs in aero plane that he title works in progress after reaching a destination.
13) He needs only his laptop to create his club hits.
14) He is a son of parents who were psychologist and a sociology professor.
15) Had worked in most glamorous nightclubs around the world, taking home jaw-dropping pay cheques.
16) On his dressing room rider there are always couple of bottles of Veuve Clicquot champagne, even his friends barely see him eating.
17) He was the first one crossing boundaries of playing dance music on radio.
18) His highly successful club cum lifestyle brand is the first Ibiza party stop for Holidaying celebrities.
19) His favorite phrase, Bras de Faire, means arms wrestling.
20) His essential suitcase items, microphone, MacBook Pro and little Apogee.
21) He is the first ever DJ to be on the cover of Bill Board Magazine.
22) He is credited for producing people like Madonna, Rihanna, Kylie Minogue and Jennifer Lopez.
23) He has a passion for sporting foot wares.
24) The thrifty and down to earth superstar is a non smoker and non-drinking music producer.
25) He released the artwork for his new single on his Instagram profile.
26) He ranked 3rd in the list of Top Djs in 2009 and then 2nd in 2010 and finally residing at 1st place in the list in 2011.
27) He has been consistently winning World’s best selling DJ, Best DJ, Best Producer and Best Selling French artist of the World.
28) There is no history ever found on his schooling and graduation.
Pop music is all well and good obviously but Guetta still has a club DJ heart. Pop life can be cool but there is nothing he loves more than DJing for people. Whether or not he will be both, a big pop star, and a flawless club DJ, only time will tell.